Friday, November 03, 2006

Re: Some quick questions please (final)

AN

[Graphic: Questions, The Able Crew]

See my blog CED for my (final) response to your follow-up message, minus your personal identifying information.

----- Original Message -----
From: AN
To: Stephen E. Jones
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: Some quick questions please

>Dear Stephen,
>
>Thanks so much for your kind replies, It would take some time for me to go through it, maybe I can put a reply sometime or ask further questions if thats okay with you.

Sorry, but I should have mentioned what I usually do, that it is my long-standing policy is not to get involved in private discussions on Creation, Evolution, Design issues.

Apart from the fact that in principle I disagree with private discussions on those topics, believing they should be public, I simply do not have the time. The world is a big place and I would have to spend 24/7 answering questions of everyone who wanted my answers.

>I'm sorry if I have asked too much as I did not want to cause any hard work, which you have done,

The problem is the asymmetry between questions and answers, which is expressed in the proverb: "Any fool can ask a question that a wise man cannot answer" (no offense intended). It often can take me 5 hours to answer a question that took 5 minutes to be asked.

If you read my blog and the others listed in my blogroll, you would over time find the answers to most of your questions.

>Many thanks once again!
>
>Kind regards,

[...]

Stephen E. Jones, BSc (Biol).


Genesis 8:20-22. 20Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. 21The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. 22"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

No comments: